The Information We Collect
- When you register using Empay, we may collect your personally identifiable information from you such as your name, mobile number, e-mail address. We may also collect your Emirates ID details, Payment card information when you provide it to Empay.
- Empay also collects transactional type information provided by you such as Credit or Payment card information which will be shared with third parties for the purpose of providing services to you (such as contactless payment services by Empay app).
Our Commitment to Protect your Any information provided by you is secured on our servers, protected from unauthorized access, use or alteration. You should be aware that no security measures are foolproof, there is always some risk involved in transmitting information over the internet. You can be assured that we are taking adequate security procedures to protect the information given to us which include firewalls, data encryption, physical and electronic access controls, and strict rules regarding the access and use of data on our system.
We use your information
- To create and authenticate your account
- For identification and communication purpose
- To provide Empay products and services
- For prevention of fraud, unauthorized access and other misconduct
- To update you about Empay services, promotions and application updates
- To utilize the services such as customer care, requesting technical support, any type of financial and non-financial Empay services.
We may use information we collect to analyze trends, for various business purposes, administer the service, maintain and improve our site and application.
Sharing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to law enforcement authorities or government entity as required by applicable law, by a court order, by governmental request or regulations.
Compromise of personal information
In the case Empay becomes aware of the security breach, compromised information, you agree that Empay may notify you in such case using the notification provision or by contacting you.